- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse, including receiving and stocking, picking orders, preparing orders for customer pick up, cycle counts, inventory reporting and other general warehouse duties
- Assist customers at sales counter, over the telephone and via email
- Process sales orders – enter and track orders into Eclipse
- Inform customers of pricing, ship dates, delays, etc.
- Work with the inside and outside sales organization
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous warehouse or distribution experience
- Electrical knowledge preferred, but not required
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
It is the policy of Standard Electric, a USESI Company, to consider all applicants for all positions, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org