Recent college graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will provide training for bright, dependable candidates looking for career opportunities in the electrical/lighting field.
Responsible for the project management of the life cycle and final disposition of assigned lighting projects from the quoting stage and receipt of a purchase order through the project’s administration process to final project reconciliation. You would be responsible for providing complete customer satisfaction while working within the framework of procedures established by the department managers.
- Create & enter quotes using Excel
- Coordinate with account manager, sales and credit department, manufacturers and vendors
- Track and expedite all orders/freight to jobsite (verify safe delivery)
- Resolve job site problems (lost, damaged, shortage, late, wrong shipments) with customers, warehouse and vendors
- Coordinate, process and track all type of returns and document proper credit of RGA’s and inventory adjustments
- Process change orders and freight claims
- Identify and resolve disputes
- Attend product and process training sessions and weekly team meetings
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Team player, flexible, and ability to handle stressful project circumstances (job problems)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Dependable, self-sufficient, self-starter, and quick learner
- Lighting or Electrical knowledge a plus, but not required. Will train bright individuals.
It is the policy of Standard Electric, a USESI Company, to consider all applicants for all positions, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org